Our latest shoe arrivals at Khaki’s of Carmel from Gaziano & Girling. Made in Kettering, Northamptonshire in England from the finest leathers sourced from France and Switzerland and finished in Italy.
The shipment we’ve received for fall includes two chukka boots, two bluchers and an essential captoe balmoral in black.
From left to right on the bottom photo:
- The Arran in sand stone suede with double natural edged soles on the GG06 last
- The Arran in chestnut hatch grain with double natural edged soles on the GG06 last
- The Buccleuch in dark brown English pebble grain on the MH71 last
- The Buccleuch in mole suede on the MH71 last
- The St. James in black calf on the TG73 last